Showing all 3 results
Included in tour:
- Transfers to/from Hotel and to/from park entrance/exit gates for your selected route.
- All accommodation on the Mountain.
- Arusha National Park entrance, camping, and rescue fees
- Services of trip leader, climbing guides, and mountain crew
- All dining and camping equipment (excluding sleeping bag unless rented)
- All meals on the mountain
- Filtered water (we use the Katadyn KFT Expedition filtration system) during the climb; tea, coffee, cocoa, milk and juices as required.
- Portable private toilet with biodegradable waste system at all camps . Clean Mountain Can used to remove all waste from high camps for correct disposal.
- Pressure Altitude Chamber (portable hyperbaric chamber) and oxygen on all climbs (for use in the event of an emergency)
- PetzlElios helmets ‐ required on the Western Breach ascent
- Safety Equipment:
- First aid kit
- Emergency Oxygen
- Pulse Oximeter
- Medsled Rescue stretcher
- Personal Summit Certificate signed by the National Park for successful trekkers
Excluded in tour:
- Costs of visas
- International airfare, excess baggage charges, airport departure taxes
- Travel insurance, medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as beverages (other than those included with meals, as listed in each itinerary), room service, souvenirs, laundry, communication charges, medical or extra evacuation fees, staff gratuities and any meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Additional transportation, accommodation, and meals incurred by a client unable to continue a planned itinerary due to illness, health, medical conditions or due to airline schedule changes.