7 Days Safari and Oldoinyo Lengai Trekking
Included in tour:
- Transfers to/from Hotel and to/from park entrance/exit gates for your selected route.
- All accommodation on the Mountain.
- Arusha National Park entrance, camping, and rescue fees
- Services of trip leader, climbing guides, and mountain crew
- All dining and camping equipment (excluding sleeping bag unless rented)
- All meals on the mountain
- Filtered water (we use the Katadyn KFT Expedition filtration system) during the climb; tea, coffee, cocoa, milk and juices as required.
- Portable private toilet with biodegradable waste system at all camps . Clean Mountain Can used to remove all waste from high camps for correct disposal.
- Pressure Altitude Chamber (portable hyperbaric chamber) and oxygen on all climbs (for use in the event of an emergency)
- PetzlElios helmets ‐ required on the Western Breach ascent
- Safety Equipment:
- First aid kit
- Emergency Oxygen
- Pulse Oximeter
- Medsled Rescue stretcher
- Personal Summit Certificate signed by the National Park for successful trekkers
Excluded in tour:
- Costs of visas
- International airfare, excess baggage charges, airport departure taxes
- Travel insurance, medical insurance
- Personal expenses such as beverages (other than those included with meals, as listed in each itinerary), room service, souvenirs, laundry, communication charges, medical or extra evacuation fees, staff gratuities and any meals not listed in the itinerary.
- Additional transportation, accommodation, and meals incurred by a client unable to continue a planned itinerary due to illness, health, medical conditions or due to airline schedule changes.
Day 1Drive from Arusha to Kilimanjaro national park
Pick up from Arusha, then drive to Kilimanjaro rim for three hours liking to experience the highest point in Africa. Late afternoon drive back to Arusha. Dinner and overnight at Golden Crest Hotel.BB
Day 2Arusha – Arusha National Park
After breakfast, drive to Arusha National Park is just a few kilometers north east of Arusha and has a rich variety of wildlife, despite the small size of the park. Having climbed through bustling villages and even a massive new Tanzanian university, you hardly have to get beyond the Parks bright new entrance gate before you’re overlooking ‘Little Serengeti’ which is well worth a scan. With a high chance of seeing herds of buffalo, zebra, the odd giraffe and great bird life, it’s an inspiring start to any safari. Dinner and overnight atGolden Crest Hotel.BB.
Day 3Hiking to mount Oldonyo Lengai
After breakfast, the guide will take you to the rim of mount Oldonyo Lengai for hiking for five hours with special guides who will take you to the peak and back. At the same day in the afternoon the guide will take you toLake Natron for flamingo watching. Late afternoon drive back to the lodge dinner and overnight at the camp.Dinner and overnight at Lake Natron Camp.FB
Day 4Lake Natron – Ngorongoro crater
This day you will leave after breakfast according to the arrangement with your guide with packed lunch heading to Ngorongoro Crater. You will experience rough road with endless plain which formed millions years ago by volcanic activities game on route. Late afternoon arrive at the lodge. Dinner and overnight at Rhino Lodge.FB
Day 5Ngorongoro – Serengeti national park
After breakfast at your lodge depart for Serengeti plains. Drive across the short grass plains of the Serengeti National Park with an afternoon game drive. Serengeti National Park is one of World’s greatest game parks. Meaning “Endless Plains” in Maasai language, the Serengeti still offers the most incredible game viewing in Africa you will see herds of herbivore, wildebeest, zebra and gazelles in migration followed by their predators. Lion, cheetah, leopard and hyenas. Spend some time at the watering holes watching family of hippos, watch from underneath a tree with leopards above only short distance away or watch giraffes gracefully cross this massive park. The wildlife viewing opportunities are endless offering a timeless spectacle unequalled in the world. Dinner and Overnight Katikati Tented Camp.FB
Day 6Serengeti NP- Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast, depart to Lake Manyara Park with picnic lunch boxes. Lunch and afternoon game drive in this superb scenic park set around Lake Manyara, most famous for the tree climbing lions. Lake Manyara is a birdwatcher’s paradise. Hornbill and cormorant. In the tall trees, forest monkeys leap from branch to branch on the slope of the Great Rift escarpment, elephants stand in the shade of the baobab. Dinner & overnight Lake Manyara Serena Hotel.FB
Day 7Lake Manyara – Arusha.
After breakfast drive to Arusha airport to catch you’re departing Flight. End of the service.